Tomson Technologies is a leader in water chemistry and water analysis with over 60 years of experience in water chemistry and analysis.
Tomson Technologies has the capacity to bring an extensive R&D background to any routine or complex analytical question. We often guide clients through interpretation and other decisions to optimize operations, treatments, processes, and chemical selections. Our team of scientists and analysts work with our clients to determine the best testing program based on the problem and application.
Our labs perform custom and industry accepted standards like Standards Methods, EPA, ASTM, NACE, SPE and others. Tomson is here to help with your water analysis, custom or standard.
- Comprehensive Water Analysis
- ICP-OES for metal cations
- TDS – Total dissolved solids / Conductivity
- TSS – Total suspended solids
- Bromide, chloride, fluoride, nitrate, nitrite, phosphate and sulfate
- Scaling tendencies
- Scale inhibitor residuals
- Corrosion inhibitor residuals
- Organic acids – formic, acetic, butyric, propionic
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons ; Oil and Grease (HEM)
- Bacterial analysis – serial dilution bug bottles
- Comprehensive Oil Analysis
- Paraffin %
- Asphaltene %
- Pour Point
- Cloud point
- Specific Gravity (API Gravity)
- Cold Finger
- Dynamic scale loop (DSL) testing for scale inhibitor performance evaluation